2012-10-11

Curfew for safety, apparently

Today, a pair of hooligans on a bike, threw a bottle of water at me while I was running, from behind. Luckily, the bottle landed on my ass and bounced away without causing damage. The morons sped away sending out victory cries. 50 meters away, a cop car was watching the whole incident. They stopped me and advised me to stay indoors after 23:00. WTF?

So, the way you keep the streets safe is by keeping the citizens indoors? This is pathetic. High time you guys found a better strategy.

8 comments:

Sin said...

Well, am surprised the cops let you go without asking you to pay a fine!

Da Rodent said...

Ah. I never thought about that. I guess I should be thankful then. :P

Critics of Life said...

Um... what? Seems like Australia's not the only place where the police's priorities are just plain idiotic.

Suzie said...

Hahaha! oh, Chennai. Never fails to delight and disgust. Fun blog you've got here =]

Da Rodent said...

@critics of life: So, its not greener on the other side? I am doomed :-/

Da Rodent said...

@suzie: It is an interesting cocktail, indeed :D. Thank you and welcome here :)

Kate said...

Actually there were three hooligans that time. The third one was driving the cop car..

Looking for software? Check this out:
Medisoft program
Most widely used medical program

Andrea said...

What were you running away from?


You can also visit:
medical billing company