2012-01-01

A brand new 2012 :)

So, 2011 was not bad afterall. It definitely did start off on a bad note. And, continued to be a bitch till almost the end. But then it took a positive turn. Still a very long way to go though.

Now, what would a new year's eve be without an incident. The evening's theme was 'Time travel'. But the day's schedule did not allow me to prepare much. Managed to do a last minute stunt with not much relevance to the theme. I was the previous century 'nattammai' (village cheiftain). But well, 'time travel' could be just anybody from any time frame than ours :P High on spirits, ended up crossing over to the new year in a swamp, helping a friend to get his car out of the ditch. A little later, we had to pull the rescue car out too, from another ditch.. Sigh!

So, 2012.. I am gonna be a bit more lenient with you ;) I am not swearing at you. I am looking at you with fingers crossed. You better be good to me :)

5 comments:

msx said...

2011 taught me not to have expectations with 2012 -_-

Da Rodent said...

@msx: Agreed. 'No expectations' is better than the pain of disappointment. :-/

Neers said...

touche' that! :)

Ashtray said...

(I had tender coconut on day one, for example, doesn't get better) So if 2012 was good to you on day one, she's going to be the mother of all good throughout. Was she good to you on day one? ;)

Da Rodent said...

@ashtray: oh YES she was :)