2010-12-06

humanity, the godly property

On the way, the silly bike decides to stall at 3k before home. And, the rain was still pouring. Kick. Kick. Kick.. no use. It was already 22:15. Drenched to my bones, the only options were to curse everything possible and start pushing the bike home.

This passing by biker, equally drenched stops and enquires. Attempts his luck at the kick-start. With no results, says, "Hop on, I'll tow you home". And, he tows me all the way home. I thank him and invite him over for a coffee. He replies, "Its alright. Wont you help someone stuck, when you can? Its just that". I was touched. Humanity, still exists. :)

9 comments:

A said...

wow i am glad to hear that these angels still dwell on earth :)

Da Rodent said...

@A: :)

vins said...

Still humans exist ;)

Da Rodent said...

@vins: Yes, I was indeed surprised :)

Manasa. K .Kumar said...

Awww..so sweet!

Da Rodent said...

@manasa: :

Ashok said...

You didnt see me properly it was me in disguise :)

Tartrazina said...

2 thumbs up!

Da Rodent said...

@ashok: right! :P

@tartrazina: :)