2010-07-09

Run, Star Rock, Cops..

The run was not bad. Consistent and long enough. The beer that followed was warm and flat :-/. But Star Rock, definitely rocked :)

Emptied half a bottle of Listerine to fool the cops on the way, if any. Two minutes from home, a patrol stopped me.

Cop: Where are you coming from?
Me : Went for a run at the marina. Getting back home.

Cop takes a close look at me and recognizes me. It is the same patrol that warned about possible dangers, running late at night on the roads.

Cop: You dont run here anymore?
Me : Twice a week I run at the marina. 10km on the sand is like 20km on the road.
Cop: Ok Ok.. go on.

No breath test :) Sigh!

5 comments:

Arpita said...

Ada paavi.. too much i say!

Arpita said...

Ada paavi.. too much i say!

Da Rodent said...

@arpita: Hehehe. I am gonna get a cycle. Comes very useful on days like this. There is no law to forbid drunken cycling :P

Gayatri said...

what, no "I am the son of blah blah blah". where is your spirit of adventure and madness? :P

Da Rodent said...

@gayatri: Well, I've paid more than 6k to the cops so far for drunken driving. I'm not paying them a penny any more. Not a penny.