2008-06-23

Whoa.. what a weekend..

Had a really good weekend. Friday night was a rather sober one. Saturday night landed up at a birthday party. Was drinking till 4:00 in the morning. I crashed for a while and woke up at 8:00 to find that the party was still on. After a quick wash/* started the day with more whiskey :)

And, sunday evening was 'chicken and foosball'. We played so much that our wrists hurt :P

I made it to baywatch on saturday. I _do_not_ like the new look. Its just not that cozy lil place any more :-S

4 comments:

Arvind said...

This Post...
And the previous one...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-+> I AM INSANELY JEALOUS!

I've started working.. And I find out that there are unwritten rules that tell me;
I have to work 12 hours a day minimum
(even if it's supposed to be 8 hours)
Saturday is never really a holiday (even if it's supposed to be)
Sunday might not be a holiday sometimes..

Yay!! I need a holiday!!

Gayatri said...

you go to baywatch? i must've seen you for sure then! and what new changes have they done? haven't been there in 1 month!

Da Rodent said...

@arvind: wow.. congrats on the new job.. yes yes.. there are a lot of those unwritten rules. :P Comes along with the package you see.. ;)

@gayatri: A couple of years back, I used to land up there twice or thrice a week. The beach+coffee was the primary attraction for me. But later, work started me dragging away. These days I go there whenever I cross that area.

They have changed the seating. The bamboo furniture, low hanging lights, wall posters with pretty women.. all gone.. :( They have cement tables now.. and no space between the tables and the chairs. arggghhh.. I want my ol baywatch back. i want it back..

Da Rodent said...

@arvind: BTW, you wont believe it.. I am still looking for that silly jacket..