2007-02-05

.. bells of notre dame.

A play is (or rather was) one of the last things that I would see myself at. But., a free ticket, a jobless evening, and the pester power of some 'significant people' landed me at Music Academy auditorium for "Hunchback of Notre Dame" by Stella Maris students.

Every character who sang in the play was no amateur. Frollo's high pitched singing filled the auditorium in spite of his (actually her) microphone failure. The gargoyles rocked.. Totally. They made sure a giggle ran around the audience every two minutes :) They even had Quasimodo swing into middle stage on a rope to save his lady interest. I was so impressed with the play., that I actually went over and collected a bunch of pamphlets for other upcoming plays :)

13 comments:

Arpita said...

Ada paavi.. i know y u went in the first place!

Da Rodent said...

@arpita: aha.. :P Well., I forgot to mention., lots and lots of babes :D

Just Me said...

A play?!?!?!?!?! Somebody pinch me, I have to know if this is really happening!!

Besides, how did they let a culturally challenged techie like you in there in the first place?? :P

kausikram krishnasayee said...

Evam this sunday!! .the mother of all plays dont miss it

Da Rodent said...

@just me: uh!!! DUH!!

@kausikram: alright.. alright.. me shall be there :)

Arvind said...

Haha..
I went..
I saw..
All coz I got a free ticket!! Lol..

But it was a really well executed play.. I can't believe you didn't have anything else to blog about though.. :P

Da Rodent said...

@arvind: LOL.. dude., I blogged about it because I actually liked the play. Its the first time I went for a play., and I actually liked it :)

Arpita said...

post somethinnnnnnnnn

manasa said...

lol sighhh i cld have gone for it ...as usuallll i couldnt go cuz of my exams ...cant wait for my two months off after boards ,,,
!!

tc

Da Rodent said...

@arpita: Aw.. yeah, I have another month break :-S

@manasa: Aiyo.. too bad..

My Space said...

Stella plays rock..!! i'll know cos i'm a Stella Marian..!! :D

Da Rodent said...

@myspace: LOL.. i guess i'll bump into a stell marian around every street corner :P

Antoinette said...

Man O Man. I believe I was the 'some significant' people! And babes!? Right mister. :p I regret not blogging before. sheesh! :p