2006-12-07

Living in office..

I've been living, LITERALLY living., in office for the past three and a half weeks. I sleep here., I eat here., I brush here., I just dont bathe here :-S Too bad. I've been asking my boss to setup a shower here, and he is still smiling/nodding at the idea. And., if I had a locker or something., I could have stacked up some change of clothes too. I have been visiting home once in two or three days just to take a shower and get into fresh clothes. :D

I've not been replying to emails., have forgotten to wish friends on their birthdays., and have been pissing off a whole lot of loved ones. :-S Well., work has been a bit tedious., but still enjoyable :D Anywayz., I'm just waiting for this whole thing to get over so that I can get sloshed :D

17 comments:

Just Me said...

Three and a half weeks?!?!?!?!? OMG!!!! Now that must be some kind of record :)

priya said...

am back
am back
&
am back!!!

Arpita said...

I wont take that as an xcuse for not wishin me on my Bday!

Da Rodent said...

@just me: now its 4 and a half weeks :D

@priya: whoa.. welcome back lady :D

@arpita: :-S

Arvind said...

Don't lie..

Your boss has hidden the Black Label somewhere & you've been hunting for the booze the past 3 weeks haven't you?? :P
Don't worry.. Your efforts shall not be in vain! Lol..

Me said...

work kills.u deserve a break.good luck!

KK said...

I too have wished the same when I was tied up at work... Heard google has such things in their office... they have a laundry too :)

kausikram krishnasayee said...

wow now that must be some work, err are you working for the cbi or something? nope, they dont work at all.....anywayz all the best [first timer here]

manasa said...

lol no wonder people have been stalkin ur orkut scrap book hehe ...neway gud luck n remember to live ! hehe

Anonymous said...

Update pannu!!!!

KK said...

Wishing you a very Happy and Prosperous New Year!!! :D

Why Am I said...

u didnt wish me !!! happy new yrs neways!!...enna panne??got full sloshed??

Da Rodent said...

@arvind: Aiyo., I wish man. :P Damn., I'm still stuck at office.. :-S

Da Rodent said...

@me: Hmm., true.. at times yeah :-S

@kk: Ah., google is a class apart. There every cabin is a small home of its own :P

@kausikram: Welcome here :) Well., nope i work for a software company.

@manasa: LOL., stalking?? WHO? WHO?? :P aaaaaaaaaahhhhh...

@anonymous: Hmm.. alright.. alright.. :D

Da Rodent said...

@kk: happy new year man.

@whyami: HAPPY NEW YEAR :) LOL., yeah.. totally sloshed :P

Parvathi said...

happy new year!!!!!!!!! how did it go

Arvind said...

Dude...
I think it's time to update...