2006-09-20

Life on wheels..

I feel the wind grazing my face., creating a constant wizz with the engine roar on my ear., deafening the loudest honk at a 10 meter distance. The vision narrowing down to barely a few degrees., and blurring all the world. Every occasional pebble sends a shiver enough to shake a dead man back to life. On the brink of disaster, tasting life the best it can get., cut away from everything I knew., playing this speed game..

At 100kmph., on a bike., on an empty east-coast-road., feeling LIFE. Tell me what it feels like baby.. :D


Speed
How fast will it go
Can it get me over her quickly, zero to sixty
Can it outrun her memory
Yeah, what I really need is an open road
And a whole lot of speed

13 comments:

Sindhu said...

Out of the world!

Just Me said...

That's a lot of speed.. I really envy you dude :)

Arvind said...

You bastard!!
Just when I was on the verge of getting over the loss of my bike....

It just pains me to read your blog..
I'll be back after a month..
Ciao!!

Da Rodent said...

@sindhu: :-) totally...

@justme: i told you., you should learn to drive.. :P

@arvind: :-S

KK said...

Oh man! going at 100kmph is like heaven... :)

priya said...

You did have a good ride huh... I love that speed.

c said...

dude u ever tried that in the drizzling rain with the water drops hitting u lik needles on the endless stretch of road wit a side view of the beach. now Thats Ultimate man!despite the pain!

Padma said...

u shud try sky diving ..

Da Rodent said...

@kk: It sure is :D

@priya: speed is the best :D

@c: I have driven in the rain. But by a beach., no :( And never during the day. :-S But., the drops of water hitting your face is slightly painful.. And., a helmet will kill the fun :-S

@padma: I wanna go bungee jumping :-S Very very desperately.. :-S

manasa said...

im a gud girl n make sure mah bf is driving a porsche eveytime we go out so sigh no luck wid da bike :)

manasa said...

erm wers da update

Arpita said...

Wow bt how many places do u findin Chennai to speed away like that?

Da Rodent said...

@manasa: uh!!! porche huh!! LOL..

@arpita: ECR, banglore-highway.. :)