2006-06-25

Moments #2

my phone rings., and I take the call..

Caller: Good morning sir, I'm calling from Aircell customer service.. blah.. blah..

Me: Ok.,

Caller: Sir., you are on this prepaid blah.. blah...

Me: Yeah.

Caller: Sir., we have this kick ass postpaid offer which will... blah.. blah... lesser bills, more value for your money., blah.. blah..

Me: Hmm...

Caller: If you are interested I'll immediately send a person over to your place.

Me: No sorry., I'm not interested. I'm comfortable with my current plan.

Caller: If you change your mind will you please call me or give me a message., because this thing has some credits kinda.. blah.. blah..

Me: Yeah ok., if i change my mind i'll call you..

Caller: thanks a lot sir.. then whatelse sir.,

[She was actually waiting for a reply...]

12 comments:

Sindhu said...

That sure is the most irritating thing and they somehow manage to call always when one almost dozing off!

Da Rodent said...

@sindhu: Yeah., that is irritating. but did you read the last line? More than the irritating call., that woman thought she was talking to her boyfriend or somthing.. weirdo.. :P

susmita said...

stupid child... they dont seem to understand where thier job ends...

Da Rodent said...

@sush: lol.. :P

rini said...

some guys wud have really enjoyed the last line, glad u didnt :)

Arpita said...

Did she actually say- wat else sir???? God.. thats stupid.

Da Rodent said...

@rini: hehe.. well., cant really enjoy a conversation with some random person. :-S The other person being of the other sex alone is not sufficient right :P

@arpita: yeah., very stupid. I was dumbstruck for a moment.

Yasser Rahman said...

They do that often! Ive forbidden hutch to allow anyone to call me! Not one call from those silly people for si months now! :D

Da Rodent said...

@yasser: aw., how do you do that? You filed a complaint?

Jan said...

Hehe... Well at least aircel puts on real live people to talk to you! Airtel is much worse... Those damned sms's and worse... those pre-recorded message! I now have about 5 numbers stored on my phone under the name "airtel" so I can just ignore these calls.

On second thought though, maybe we aitel customers ARE better off. At least we don't get hit on by recorded messages! ;)

Parvathi said...

i had an rpg person call me and drone on abt some plan.i was like "how dare u call me.i'm a hutch customer!this isnt ethical." (ok i know its a bit dramatic) and slammed the phone on her

Da Rodent said...

@jan: lol. I get the messages though. 4 everyday. And they pop up right at the time when you are expecting one from someone else.

@parvathi: RPG guys still in business?? I slam on these ICICI/ABN Amro/* guys who call me and offer to give me a load. When in some *good* mood, i even swear at them.