2006-03-11

Let the party begin...

Finally., after three completely useless boring friday nights., i had some good fun yesterday night. Thanks to the relief package aka pay-cheque that came right in time to bring me out of the pathetic pauper state that i was in. Anywayz., yesterday.., i got sooo wasted :) (duh!! nothing new).

I could not believe that I was bottled up so much that I was jumping around literally like a monkey. Got warned twice by the bouncer for screaming after the last song. I smiled., and got frowned at (I'm happy i did not get some drink on my face :P). Was sober enough to actually be able to count the number of lines that i had marked on my arm trying to keep count of the number pitchers of beer and whiskey smalls. (Bike&Barrel guys are quite known for absurd non-realistic bills. They once charged three people for 24 pitchers over a span of 3 hrs.) And wow., I did remember which set of markings was for what..:P

Hehehe.. I'm back., I'm sooo back :) And., tonight., I dont have any plans of not getting drunk., yeah again... :P

PS: oh. oh. and that girl that i smiled at., W.O.W.. she was a babe ;)

5 comments:

Shiv Shankar said...

Kudi Kudiyay Kedukkum ..adhanala yaroo thani adikadthinga nan mattum beer sapudren

Parvathi said...

yayyyyyyy...here's to partyin!

Karthik ,K.N said...

hi..whts her name ..i forgot in coll..yup Chr*....was she like her ...eh eh eh ...man i feel u 222 drunk..

Su said...

You look like an ideal candidate for Kuppa Gumbal ! Shiv and I give you NRI recommendation :) Your nomination will be fwded to Parvathi

Da Rodent said...

@paranoia: wow.. cool., so.. do i get free beer??? :-S