2006-03-21

alcohol.. beach.. guitar

Well., the guitar is the new addition. Bullied a pal of mine to part with his 'first guitar'., and am now making the neighbourhood scream at all the noise. :) Hmm.. still struggling with the flats and minors and majors.. some day.. some day.. :)

Other wise., its the same ol fcked up life.. :-S


I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone

I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line
Of the edge and where I walk alone

Read between the lines
What's fucked up and everything's alright
Check my vital signs
To know I'm still alive and I walk alone

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a...

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone...

9 comments:

Karthik ,K.N said...

i dint know tht u r a poet..gr8 goin..i think the shadow is not the only one thts followin..but someone else

Da Rodent said...

hmm.. dai., that song is by 'greenday'. :P its from the album 'boulevard of broken dreams'

Karthik ,K.N said...

vnt hrd abt green day...by the way..i juz blurted some shit and i am not into any thin...by the way u comin 2 college alumni meet

Shiv Shankar said...

dei ...beer guitar ..your are heading towards becomng devadas !!

Da Rodent said...

kn: not sure when it is. i'll be in mdu on 1,2,3 of april. :)

shiv: lol.. never knew devdas had a guitar with him.. :) anywayz., guitar was a long time passion which i'm trying to realize now.. :)

the wannabe indian punkster said...

drinking......beach...and a guitar.....sigh...sounds pretty nice actually...:)

Shiv Shankar said...

Wake up from ur dreams and start writting !!

manasa said...

wooooo i love dat song ....hehe i actually sung it in my school talent show ...hehe

Da Rodent said...

@manasa: hmm... how did you manage the male voice??