2005-12-26

Christmas., yet again

Gosh., one thing that I hate about Christmas/New-Year/Easter is the midnight mass. Grr.., I'd give anything to escape from it. Its a painful routine every time. I dont mind staying awake late at night. Most of the nights, I'm up late (like today). But., sitting late at night and having to hear a sing-song which is mostly gibberish is not really very nice.

Year after year., the priest's enthusiasm in making the whole thing slower and more painful has been on the rise. If he just says the mass as normal statements., the whole ordeal will end in 30 minutes. But all his excessive singing and such makes it to 2 hours. And., all that while sittin in the cold., thinking of the comfortable bed... grr., not my idea of celebration. Grr.

I hope I get a wife who wont force me for Christmas mass like mom does.. :-S

1 comment:

Raz said...

:) // i hope i get a wife who doesnt force me to mass like me mom//

every guys dream...

let us know