2005-09-24

A long night

It was a last minute decision to give bikes-and-barrels a visit. It was decided that it wont take long. However, I ended up back home only a few minutes to twelve. Well., amali was alone so had to cut short on the night and get back home.

Well., pitcher after pitcher kept coming to the table., and before we realized 5 pitchers had been gulped down :-S. Phew., got a lot of work to do tomorrow., so cannot afford to get thrashed. So., had to hold the pace and enjoy the chilled lager.

Though the DJ started off with `Unforgiven` soon., it became all echakka music. Grr., all that was enjoyable in the end was the beer and the hot women around. I really wish there was something like Purple-haze in chennai. I've never been to purple-haze., but have heard too much about it. Next visit to b'lore., i'm making to this pub. I hear that almost every pub in the city plays echakka once the crowd starts pouring in. However, I did notice that many in the crowd did like rock. But, still why this garbage??

Well., well.. I guess I should start my own pub. But with the current Rs.5000 - 1500 bank balance, I can only sit and comment. :P

No comments: